Monday, February 11, 2008

Perfect Day...Invite!

I knew today would be a good day the moment I got out of bed. I woke up late and lounged around studying my very last midterm. I knew the material so decided to spend the rest of morning taking a long shower and playing with our cat. Checked the weather and smiled to see a promise of 75 degree weather. Yes, a good day indeed. I got to campus early, had no trouble finding a parking space and headed inside to take the exam. Exam was scheduled for 1 hour, followed by a movie. I finished the exam in approximately 20 minutes and left the class to grab a snack while I waited for everyone else to finish so that we could watch the movie. Randomly decided to check my text messages and what do I see?

A message from Baby #2: I got LBS interview :)

Hoo-freaking-ray!!! I'm so excited, proud, anxious, and happy for him. I know that he has been checking his email everyday waiting for a sign and talking himself out of his potential in the last week so this was very much necessary. Ahhhh! Off to read all about LBS and living in London again :)

No comments: