Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wharton...sigh of relief!

Wharton released mid-decisions this afternoon and it's a no for lover-boy. I'm not that disappointed. Not at all really. After having the possibility of moving to London dangled right in front of me I refuse to settle for Philadelphia. I'm not quite sure how he is going to take it though. I hope it's not too bad. He really liked the program there and what seemed to be a nice group of students. Out of all of the schools he applied to, the Wharton Partner's Club was ranked the lowest on my list. I couldn't get much info from their website as it was out of date and kind of poorly set up. In other words, our feelings about this school vary greatly and since I did agree that he could apply there and I would move with him if he got in I tried my best to get excited about the possibility of living there. The hardest thing now is waiting for the final decision from London and interview decisions from H and S.

Oh well, I guess I should try to prepare myself for his reaction when he comes home from work...

No comments: